Friday 20 January 2012

90s Grunge Is Back!


Yes, you heard that right!!!

I guess that, with that said, we could imagine that everything is actually possible in fashion. As a matter of fact, I am sure that if you were asked which fashion era will always remain has-been and acted as a "fashion faux-pas" the majority will respond without any doubt: the 90s!!! And I definetely put myself in the lot. The decade seemed to be completely pointless style wise, with large shirts on bad fited jeans with outdated hairdoes and pointless bags... However, having said that, I must say that while looking at Topshop's selection (click here to see) I am starting to change my mind and believe that in fact, every single fashion era can actually be brought back in style with today's eye!

How about you?

No comments: