Tuesday 10 May 2011

In The Streets Of Style

As mentioned in my first article in this blog, I find a lot of my inspiration while looking at random style in the streets and most of all, love looking closely at those looks which can be seen as real and personal mirrors to our time.

In my previous articles dedicated to street style, I have commented each of the looks, giving my personal opinion. This time, for a change, you will find a quote of the street styler herself, describing her look, giving the origin of her outfit as well as her own personal description of her style! As a matter of fact, not only is it interesting to look at one’s style it is even more interesting to see how this person describes her style and for all of us out there seeking inspiration, to know where she got that cute bag or amazing pair of shoes we loved is just a bonus ;-)

Take a look at my favorite street looks from Sydney to London!


"This is a vintage jacket which I'm wearing with a Zara top and Nudie jeans and a Chanel bag. My look is classic and timeless."

















"I'm wearing an ASOS.COM white top with trousers and a clutch from American Apparel. The clogs are Zanita for Funkis - the collaboration with me came about as they noticed I was wearing their clogs so now I am a co-designer with them."















"I'm wearing New Look shoes, Zara jeans, Marks & Spencer tops, a scarf from a car boot sale and a belt from a charity shop. My favourite designers are Yohji Yamamoto, Marc Jacobs and Rodarte. I'm really looking forward to colour blocking and the Thirties trend. I would describe my style as classic French."














"I'm wearing a Topshop cape, a pair of Pierre Hardy shoes and a Zara skirt. I always wear a lot of accessories and pops of colour."
















"I'm wearing a jacket from Japan, a jumper from Topshop, jeans from Japan and brogues from Urban Outfitters. My bag is by Jas MB and my scarf is Uniqlo. I would describe my style as simple and my favourite designer is Alexander Wang."














"I'm wearing a vintage jumper, Office shoes, a bag from The Laden Showroom and everything else is vintage. My favourite designers are Beatrix Ong, Christopher Kane, Jonathan Saunders and I would describe my style as schizophrenic. I'm really looking forward to wearing brights for spring/summer, but they're very hard to pull off."





No comments: